Sunday May 26, Hyo Jeong Family Fest Activities.
Family Fest Schedule:
- 9 a.m. Gates open
- 10:30 a.m. Outdoor Worship Service
- We invite our local community and visiting friends to join this special outdoor service. Great praise and worship music with our combined local music teams, and festival addresses and a sermon from our pastoral team.
- 12 p.m. Booths with food and goods for purchase and festival games open (these will remain open throughout the afternoon)
- Food and Crafts
- Pony Rides
- Bouncy Castles
- Dunk Tank
- Games and Prizes
- 1:30 p.m. Music Festival
- Performances and ceremonies begin on the main stage;
- Self-guided tours of the Belvedere Estate are also available from that time.
For further details, please visit the website at www.hjfamilyfest.org
Outdoor Worship Service
To ensure that all of us have the best possible experience, here are some important things to keep in mind:
- Seating: No chairs will be provided. Please be sure to bring your own tarps, blankets, beach towels, and/or camping chairs to sit on the lawn. The few chairs near the stage are reserved for elderly and handicapped members and guests.
- Weather: It will be a sunny day with high temperatures up to 82 degrees. Please prepare sunscreen and hats.
Family Fest Parking:
- Gates open at 9:00 a.m. for general admission.
- Enter Belvedere through the MAIN GATE.
- Park as directed on the Belvedere grounds.
- Handicap parking is by the Training Center.
Please be sure to pay right after you park at the parking payment booths.
- Cars are $10
- Large Vans are $20
- PAYMENT IS IN CASH ONLY.
- Overflow parking will be available at the Irvington train station.
Also, Don’t forget-
The Hyo Jeong
Peace Starts With Me Benefit Concert
- Saturday, May 25
- Hammerstein Ballroom, Manhattan Center
- Doors open at 6 p.m.
- The concert begins at 7 p.m.
This will be an exciting cultural event that includes varied performances from our own second generation as well as Christian partners. It will be a great event! Make sure to bring your friends!
Please note, as it is customary in New York City, there will be metal detectors, so please pack light and avoid large bags which will slow the line. There will be drinks and light snacks for purchase.
Tickets will be collected at the entrance, but the concert is open seating.
However, if you have infants or very young children, we recommend staying with them in the back room behind the first balcony or to find a way to protect their ears, as the music will be quite loud.
For more information go to: www.hjconcert.com