Pastor Justin’s upcoming sermon series will be focusing on Relationships.
Sundays at 10am, from November 6 to December 11, 2022.
This 5 week series will have the following topics:
- Week 1: BREAKING THE CYCLE
- Most of us at some point end up settling in our relationships.
We settle for less than what our heart truly desires.
Learn 3 principles to break free from stagnation.
- Week 2: TRUE LOVE
- When we talk about love sometimes we really are talking about dependency, sex, power, manipulation.
Learn the 3 attributes of True Love and False Love to gain clarity so you can get the love you really need.
- Week 3: FILLING YOUR LOVE TANK
- Do you ever feel empty inside and unable to give to the ones that you care about?
Learn the 4 steps to fill your love tank so that you can give love generously.
- Week 4: FINDING THE ONE
- Life is not meant to be done alone.
This may not be the one that you are thinking – but in this session you will discover the one specific kind of person that everyone needs in their life to thrive.
- Week 5: COMMUNICATION- THE GENESIS OF CONNECTION
- Learn 3 powerful communications tools that will add depth to any relationship.
The quality of our communication creates the quality of our relationships!
The final Sunday, Dec. 11, will include the Relationship Workshop: This is where we put pen to paper and take action to create the quality of relationships that we want. This is how lives and relationships are transformed.